I was able to venture off into the woods a few times at Horse Hill in Merrimack (very wet), Joe English in Amherst (even wetter than Horse Hill and I didn't think that was possible) and finally Mine Falls in Nashua which was in really good shape.
- 229 miles for the month, my highest total since 2003 and second highest ever.
- 4 consecutive 50+ mile weeks, running 6 days a week. I don't expect my mileage to increase much above 50 mpw anytime soon.
- Half marathon PR at New Bedford - 1:19:55
- 20-mile PR at Eastern States - 2:07:52
- Continue to be injury free (thankfully)