The next race in the Xterra Trail Series was supposed to be this Sunday (4/20) but was postponed until May 11th due to snow. Yep, mid-April and the trail is 90% snow covered. That's what happens when you get over 10ft of snow for the season I guess.
Of course the new date creates a dilemma for me (maybe). I'll be on the other side of Lake Winnipesaukee on Saturday May 10th running the Big Lake 1/2 marathon. This is one of my favorite races of the year so my focus will be on this one. However, I really, really, really want to run the Muddy Moose as well. It's probably wishful thinking on my part to think I can do both. Obviously if I did the Muddy Moose I'd have to go easy on that one. Being a trail race through the muddy trails of Wolfeboro may help with that as well. Heck, if nothing else it would be good practice for the Jay Marathon in July (50k+ trail race).
For now I'll focus on Big Lake.