about the photo

Downtown Temple,NH

Monday, November 16, 2009

Boston Marathon Registration has Closed

From their website:

11/13/2009
- REGISTRATION FOR THE 2010 BOSTON MARATHON HAS CLOSED. Registration for the 2010 Boston Marathon has closed. Registration began on September 9, and the Boston Athletic Association is unable to accept additional entries.



I decided to take advantage of my BQ from last year (Baystate Marathon) and run Boston one more time. It's always bugged me that I had such a bad experience in my one and only Boston back in 2003. Good news is it won't take much to top it. Yes, it sucked that bad.

So Boston 2010 here I come! Thankfully I registered just in time.

3 comments:

Jim Hansen said...

I registered too. What was I thinking?

Tami said...

yippee!!!

Scotty "PHAT" Graham said...

Steve,

I'm glad you decided to run Boston. We should have some fun.