about the photo

Downtown Temple,NH

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Events in March/April

Ok, so I want to be a trail runner but....
My all time favorite race distance is the 1/2 marathon. So with that in mind my planned race schedule for the next few weeks is as follows:

April 6th - Great Bay 1/2 Marathon Newmarket, NH. This will be my 1st time running this one. Looks like a decent course but I may ask some friends who ran it last year to comment on it.
April 12th - Xterra Merrimack River 10 mile Trail Race - Andover, MA. Haven't decided on this one yet, I have another race scheduled for the following day. I don't think I want back to back race days so I need to decide on one.
April 13th - Nashua Soup Kitchen 10k - Nashua NH. This race is a club race, part of the New Hampshire Grand Prix series.
April 20th - Xterra Muddy Moose Xduro 14 mile Trail Race - Wolfeboro, NH.


No comments: